I don’t recommend making these, I’ve done five sets and I think my neuroreceptors and my wife would agree that for the money and time spent, it is easier just to buy them!
This is the video I used: Not bad. A couple of pointers:
- Use tinfoil on a cookie sheet before you throw them in the oven
- Make sure your house is well ventilated!
- When the pvc starts to droop then you know they are ready to shape
- Use heavy duty gloves when shaping (We used a scuba tank)
- This is a two person job
- We purchased adjustable straps from Canadian Tire and they often go on sale for $9.99
- The rings should be 50 cms apart when you hang them ( I think I read that somewhere)
Here are some pictures